Monday, April 6, 2009

:oops:

Clearly, I've gotten off on my temporary post-a-day thing. I'm not sure why.

CleanPlace has been really great. It's not as active as DioM... but it's a lot more active than AP typically is. And I love it. The CPers are amazing and I'm making a few, what I could call, real friends. Linny and I have been talking a lot and I got to talk to Mir on the phone once. Any is pretty awesome and Mar is a lot of fun. I've been talking with one of the other members who came in on my batch, Raquel, as well. It's nice having a lot of new people to talk to. People who I can start fresh with.

In addition I've been getting to talk to some of my old friends again... Admittedly, it's my fault we've been out of contact, but talking to them again is really nice. I've missed them. A lot. So it's really nice to be back in touch.

*sends off a PM to Any* Multitasking is fun.

Well, I'm out of things to say. I'll try to post more later.

Oh! I'm going to post right after this with a challenge I had to do for CP. :D It was random, but fun.

TTFN, ART!

No comments: