Thursday, April 2, 2009

First post of April

I don't have a whole lot to say. Mostly I'm tired. I stayed up all night on Tuesday night. Went to bed around 11 am, slept for a little over an hour talked to a friend. Crashed again from two to five. Then I stayed up till six am this morning I couldn't sleep. I also couldn't eat yesterday. I have no appetite. I feel horrid today. Not all of t is due to exhaustion. I had a pretty good day, I just feel rotten...

And Liss is moving... to CO for the entire summer. I won't see her until August (if I can make it to Moot, which is $350 plus plane tickets... so it's not likely...) or later. She leaves the 29th.

I guess I'm still in shock. I mean, I was looking forward to spending the summer with a best friend for the first time in six years... And now all of my hopes are blown away in a sudden decision on the part of her parents. And the lady she's going to be helping out.

I guess Liss had been thinking and praying about it for a while... But I only found out Tuesday. The day the decision was made.

I'm trying to take it in, I guess...

Anyway... I don't know what to do. I just feel so lost and confused.

Can I find a cave to hide out in for the summer?

2 comments:

ambersun said...

Hi again

Yeah it's awful when close friends move - I've had it happen several times.

Hang in there.

Amber

Blire Daeriel said...

Thank you. :)