Monday, April 13, 2009

Interesting day.

Woke up at 8am to complete silence. My music had gone off as had my space heater and all other electronic noise. I opened my eyes to see that the hall light I used to keep out the total blackness was out as well. I realized the power had gone out again, remembered the storm last night, and went back to sleep. When I woke up to the alarm on my cellphone, it was still dark. The lights didn't come back on until around 4:30 pm. That's the longest power outage I recall being in. It was a real pain not to be able to get online or really listen to any music. It was also rather annoying to have to spend all day upstairs with the family (my room was pitch black), but as a whole it wasn't too bad. I got a couple poems written and read a new book. It was rather creepy. I wasn't fond of the ending either. Anyway, I've missed my friends, but I survived.

Well, It's only about 6:20, but I'm already exhausted and rather brain-dead. I'm going to end this and hopefully put together a make-up entry tomorrow.

I do have a second poem for today, though, which I'll post right after this.

Love in Christ.
No galu govad gen.

TTFN, ART.

No comments: