Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Gibberish

12:14 am (I got complaints about the lack of time stamps :P)

Okay, so it's after midnight, so it's not technically Tuesday anymore, but I'm still awake from Tuesday, so I think it counts.

I'm exhausted. I've been weak, shaky, dizzy, and a bit nauseous all day. Not that it got me out of school. *rolls eyes* I had Geography and Lit and then sat out of dance writing this evening. I've had a fairly normal day despite my illness making everything hazy, which I hate. I probably won't remember much of the day by tomorrow.

That might be a good thing. I had a few dark patches... Managed to get out unscathed, however. That's a gigantic plus.

Anyway, I feel as if my head is trying to detach itself from my body, so I'm going to head off to bed.

Take care, all.

God Bless.

TTFN, ART.

1 comment:

ambersun said...

Oh you poor thing.

Take it easy. I will pray for you.

God Bless

Amber