Monday, April 13, 2009

I forgot!

No excuses. I just forgot to blog the past two days. I'm sorry! Not that I think you mind the break from my ramblings. :P However, I thought I might as well get back into it now before I forget again.

A lot of people made wonderful, touching, beautiful posts about Easter... but I have none to make. I'm sorry. Today's been too weird and I keep forgetting it's Sunday, let alone the Sunday it is. So I'll wait until I'm a little more coherent. Maybe tomorrow.

I've had an interesting time today. Some stuff caught me off guard. It doesn't help that I'm still sick. My stomach rejected lunch today. That's the first time that's happened in a long time. I liked it better when my gag reflex was much reduced. Hopefully I get better soon.

I despise being sick.

I did write a new poem, though. This one for the National Poem-A-Day challenge. It came out alright... but the original idea was far better. However, I lost it the moment I began to type it up. I hate when that happens, don't you?

Anyway, I just got done watching iRobot with my sister and dad. It was pretty good, though a bit much language wise. I've decided that yes, I find Will Smith attractive. I've never really been sure before. I mean, he's not quite Owen Wilson, but he's got the whole not-a-blonde thing against him. *grins* I admit it. I have a thing for blonde-haired, blue-eyed guys. Especially when the hair's a little long and shaggy around the face. *grins again* But I'll stop rambling. I'm sure you don't care.

Anyway, I'm going to cut this off now and go ahead and post. Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

Love to you all!

TTFN, ART.

1 comment:

ambersun said...

Hope you feel better soon. I've been sick quite a lot this year too. Horrible!

I liked I, Robot too. My brother got it for me a couple of years ago.

All the best

Amber