Wednesday, March 25, 2009

*sighs*

I should be doing school... I just can't focus. Everything going on in life just has my mind swirling and unable to focus on such mundane things as homework. It like... I want to do well. I really do. I just... can't do it. I'm getting so ticked off with myself about it. I need to do well. I need to do well on the SAT. I need to get into college. I also need a job...

And I can't seem to focus on anything tangible. I can focus on Liss and CP and stuff like that... but I can't even focus on reading and writing... I'm getting so mad at myself.

I wonder I'f I'll be able to focus enough to make the doll dresses I ordered patterns for. *rubs head* Ugh... I really want to be able to do things. I don't know what's wrong with me.

I have so many issues... Seriously...

I wonder if I'd be able to focus on school if I was studying with people... I can focus on conversations, and chatting, and people... I wonder if a study group would help...

Not that I'd be able to find one, anyway. The only people in my class who might be willing to do something like that are the ones I blogged about a while back. The ones who don't really see me.

Although, Jessica actually spoke to me first yesterday. And I blew it by freaking out about something teacher said and drowning the discussion out by writing Jack's Tale. Ai maer. I do well in Lit anyway. My teacher has had me in English type classes for years and likes me. Same with my Writing teacher. So I feel guilty when I don't have an assignment and they give me grace because "I'm a good student."

*rubs head* I try... but I'm really not anymore...

*sighs* Oh well, I'm going to end this.

No galu govad gen. TTFN, ART.

No comments: