Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Last year this time I was exhausted from all the dancing I'd been doing. But this year I gave up the shows for drama.

So instead I just feel fat and lazy. :P

Seriously... I miss it. But I'm loving acting again. Even if the preparation for the play is driving me up the wall. I haven't made it all the way to production time in so long. I love it. I'd actually forgotten how much I adore acting.

I feel so busy right now, but I know I'm really not. I need to be a lot more busy. I just... *makes a face* I can never apply myself unless it's a short goal project. I try, I really do. I /want/ to get things done. I'm just... incapable of it. It drives me crazy. I might have to talk to Ms. Michelle and see if I can work with her to figure out a way to set up my papers with short term goals so... Meh.

Anyway, co-op today, so off I go.

Happy St. Patrick's Day all. Even though I'm not Catholic. :P Just Irish.

God Bless!

TTFN, ART.

No comments: