Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ren dresses!

So... I figured I'd make the last post a little clearer. :P

The Renaissance Faire is coming nearby next month and I'm really excited. I can be a total dork about these things. I already have a cloak I made and my sister has the one I made for her... But we both wanted real costumes. So I'm going to make them! I bought a pattern for myself, but Mindless couldn't find one she liked, so I'm going to do without and just imitate what Warrior did on her costume blog. I'm excited. I'd forgotten how much I love sewing. Some parts are tedious, but as a whole, I love it.

Here's pictures of what I'm going to be doing.

MY DRESS PATTERN


Photobucket

That's what I'm basing Mindless' outfit off of.

And here are some pictures of my and my sister's cloaks.

Mindless':










































Mine:








































So... Yup. I'll keep you all updated on my progress!

TTFN, ART!

No comments: