Monday, May 25, 2009

Skillet's new songs!

Though I haven't known about Skillet for a full year, I became a fan fast. I know every song from their newest two CDs and love all of them. And now they have two new songs out! Woot! I already have Monster memorized, and the radio station I just started listening to online plays Hero!!! YES! It just finished playing and I had to share my excitement. *grins*

I've begun working on Salt&Light again too. I think I'm going to need to make sure we get an article about Skillet's new songs/CD(coming out in August) in there. It's way too good to pass up. I wonder if any CPers will be interested in helping out with the magazine... I want to try to get the first issue out by the end of Summer, but I need more recruits first. Out of the 35 we had last time, we're down to less than a dozen. But I only started it up again the other day.

In case any of you are interested, I have a temporary site that I've been playing around with here. Look out, music starts on the home page and it can be a little loud. I think the song suits our mission though.

Anyway, taking off now. Thanks for reading my ramblings once again.

God bless, my friends.

TTFN, ART.

No comments: