Friday, May 1, 2009

Lonely/Grateful?

9:31 pm.

I've been able to talk to Liss (online) for a total of an hour and a half over the past three days. And she's on a retreat until Sunday afternoon... So no contact until then. It's been hard... I'm used to being in frequent contact with her. And now it's kind of like withdrawl. I'm basically just numb and passive... Trying not to let the loneliness crush me. I have little interest in anything right now... but it should pass in a few days.

A fresh storm just rolled in. I should open the window to smell it... But my dad and brothers are getting home now.

The only real good news (for me) about this weekend is that my mom's at a retreat as well and I don't have to deal with her this weekend on top of everything else.

I'm reading a lot. That's about the only way I can keep from drowning in all of this. It's got me pretty fully disconnected, though.

Anyway, I'm going to end this and heat up the greenbeans for my family's dinner. I wonder if we're going to watch a movie tonight...

Later, y'all.

TTFN, ART.

No comments: