Monday, May 4, 2009

Dunno

1:57 pm.

I don't know what to do about a lot of stuff... I talked to a friend last night and came away with a lot more questions and no answers. I lay in bed thinking about it for a long time last night and the only answer I could piece together is one I don't want to face. I just wish I could shut down the world for a while.

I had an interesting dream last night, but it's fading. All I remember now is that it was VERY loosely inspired by Bloodhound. Which was a good book, by the way.

Now I must get back to my 25 page report and stop procrastinating.

God Bless.

1 comment:

ambersun said...

Hope you find your assignment and all works out.

Thank you so much for encouraging me and praying for me. This must have been difficult for you when you were having a hard time as well.

I'm glad you find music and poetry to console you.

God Bless

Amber