Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Well...

Qute a bit has happened since my last post. Little of it explainible. Certain things have not changed yet, but others have. I've been spending more time with God and it's been invigorating. However, I still miss my Heart and am still awaiting it's return.

I'm planning on starting a forum. One for a spetacular book I'm reading titled Lies Young Women Believe: And the Truth that Sets Them Free. I'm waiting to hear back if it would be a problem, but it should hopefully work out.

Last night was a real relief. I'm often plagued with nightmares, but last night, though my dream was strange, it was not unpleasent. I do believe I have Ema to thank for that as she tells me she requsted it of Him. So thank you, Dearest.

As my computer freaked out the other day I'm finishing this up while on the phone with Ema. I suppose I'll post it soon. There's really nothing to say.

Ai maer. No galu govad gen.

No comments: