Sunday, May 11, 2008

A World Without God...

Another thing about me that you might have noticed is that I'm terrible about keeping up with my blogs. I have nothing to say, so I say nothing. However, I am now forcing myself to write, which mean, I'm sure, that it will be horrible.

I was thinking the other day about the state of our world, our culture, today. Especially in America. The crime rate, the suicide rate, the drug, abortion, and teen pregnancy rates are all going up. Why? Is it due to television, video games, and other media? Perhaps partly, but then, what is the reason the media has taken a turn for the worse as well? When did it start? Could it have been when we first started removing God from our government, from our schools, our publicity? After all, without God and Biblical morals what means is there to judge right and wrong. Who is to say weather it's right or wrong to have premarital sex? With only the vote of the people to determine the truth and the basis for right and wrong it cannot be any surprise that without a higher authority to defer to that the morals of our country are falling apart. Just look around at any public high school. They take God out of schools to "protect the rights of the students" but without a means to determine what is right or wrong it gives these students the idea that they are free to do as they like. After all, if this is the end there's no reason not to have the most fun possible and if there's no hell as payment for sin, why not go to that wild party down the street or try out that drug every one's doing?

*sighs, shaking head* Removing God from our government and schools is the worst decision this country has ever made.

And now that I've finished my rant: No galu govad gen. My God bless you and keep you and cause his face to shine upon you. My He be gracious to you and may He give you peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Once again, Vala, very well done. *hugs her tightly* Don't worry about not keeping up with things. *smiles* I don't mind waiting.