Friday, January 15, 2010

Brief update...

So, I decided to attempt Project 365. If anyone who reads this is interested in seeing some of my pictures, you can see the blog here.

Other than that, my biggest news is that I think I finally have an idea of what I want to go to school for and what college I want to try to attend. Both aspects will require a lot of work, but... I think maybe I'm finally ready.

Things have been changing for me--in my head and the way I work--in the past couple months. I'm not yet sure what these changes mean or what to expect as time progresses, but for now, I finally feel somewhat prepared to deal with the future and life in general. I guess that's probably a good thing.

Anyway, there's still a lot to work through in my head, so I refuse to ramble at the moment (especially since it's almost 1:30 am), but at some point maybe I'll make an actual post about everything.

Until then--or at least next time--may God bless you.
Take care, my friends!
Blire Daeriel

1 comment:

Jake Kelton said...

Hai! Project 365 eh? I assume that means 365 pictures, since each of your posts has a picture. Pretty fantastic. I'll keep an eye on the updates. ^^ My person 365 I'm doing on my blog is just so I can see a history of my life and what I'm doing that makes it interesting. XD