Monday, May 9, 2011

Only a few more days

...until I can register for summer classes. It's frustrating that I have to wait this long since I have a feeling there won't really be any classes available by the time I get to look. I hope I can at least get what I need. And maybe enough credits to start this fall as a Sophomore?

Last night my family (and roommate) sat outside and roasted hot dogs and marshmallows over a campfire. It was actually a really nice time. We followed it up by watching Hook and, oh my, I love that movie. It had been too long since I'd seen it that I'd forgotten how wonderful it is. But we now own it on DVD, so I can watch it anytime I'd like!

In other news, I really want to work on some sewing stuff. Especially since I have my lovely new machine. It's just a matter of actually doing it. And getting the fabric. But mostly doing it. I am notoriously lazy at times.

That's about all I have to say for now, though. Until my next post, my dear followers.
No galu govad gen.

No comments: